Licensed & Insured Installers
Trust our licensed & insured technicians to install new air conditioning (AC) units and furnaces that keep your home comfortable year-round.
Why Do You Need To Replace Your HVAC System?
These are some signs your HVAC system will show if it's time for a replacement:
- More than 10 years old: If a decade has passed since your system was installed, it's probably past its prime.
- Excessive particles in your home: An increase in dust, mildew and mold in your home means your HVAC system isn't working efficiently.
- High energy costs: Energy bills being higher than average could indicate your system needs maintenance. If your AC or furnace hasn't been inspected recently, it may have problems that force it to work harder to get to your chosen temperature, increasing your costs.
- Inconsistent temperatures in your home: If one room is the ideal temperature and another is too hot or cold, you may need to replace your unit with a more dependable new system.
- Frequent breakdowns: If your HVAC system needs repairs often, it may be time to install a new unit.
BRANDS WE CARRY
Why Choose Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning To Replace Your HVAC System?
For more than 25 years, Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning has provided quality installation services for the northern Georgia area. We pride ourselves on offering trustworthy recommendations for our customers' HVAC system needs. If you have a problem with your furnace or AC, our technicians will try to repair the problem before replacing the whole system, saving you time and money.
OUR SPECIALS ON
Cumming Flowery Branch
Auburn Ball ground
Dawsonville Holiday Hills
Gainesville Lake Lanier
Johns Creek Sandy Springs
Stone Mountain +many more
Schedule Your HVAC System Installation Today
Bring superior comfort to your home or business when you choose Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning as your licensed & insured installer. Contact us online or call 678-778-1328 to learn more or request an installation for your HVAC unit.