No Hidden Fees, No Estimate Needed. One Flat Rate Includes ALL Vents & Returns. Fair, Simple, Honest Prices From Your Local HVAC Pros.
Free Fall HVAC Tune-Up!
With Air Duct Cleaning
Hurry! This is a limited-time offer!
$199 All-Inclusive Flat-Rate Per Unit
Unlimited Ducts & Returns Included
Add System Disinfecting (Fogging) Only $49
Add Dryer Vent Cleaning Only $49
Convenient Service, Weekends Available
Local, Family-Owned Company
The trusted experts at Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning provide air duct and dryer duct cleaning in Cumming, Atlanta and across North Georgia. As a full service HVAC company, we are uniquely equipped with the latest knowledge and technology to ensure the highest quality cleanings. We are fully licensed and insured and employ a team of highly trained, qualified professionals.
We are a family-owned business committed to serving our local communities by helping them have healthy, comfortable homes.
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to your neighbors. We were voted Best of Forsyth, Best of Gwinnett and Best of Alpharetta and have 4.9 stars in over 900 Google Reviews!
When looking for air duct cleaning, be careful of confusing pricing and additional charges. Many companies advertise “specials” like “$99 Duct Cleaning” but once they arrive to your home, add-on fees pile up and leave you with a huge invoice you didn’t expect. We believe in quality work performed for one all-inclusive flat rate so that you always know exactly what the total cost will be before we arrive at your home. We never surprise you with hidden fees or extra charges.
Hire The Best Air Duct Cleaners in Cumming, Atlanta & North GA
Our impressive reviews and awards are no accident! We care about our communities and our customers. We are committed to providing honest, expert services. Let our family help take care of yours!
What are the Benefits of Cleaning Air Ducts?
Maybe you’ve never had your ducts cleaned, or it’s been a long time since the last cleaning, we can help. We take the time to learn about your concerns and goals, such as allergy relief or improving indoor air quality, and we ensure that they are met. Duct cleaning is a worthwhile investment for many different reasons.
A few benefits of air duct cleaning include:
* Reduces allergens in your duct work to help you breathe easier
* Eliminates common bad scents and “stale air” from smoke, pets, mold and mildew
* Removes debris, dust, mold and other contaminants
* Removes dropping and debris from insects and pests
* Improves the efficiency of your HVAC system, saving you money on energy bills
Help Your HVAC System Run Better, Last Longer & Save Money
If your ductwork is full of dirt or is damaged, it can decrease the efficiency of your HVAC system, leading to poor indoor air quality, higher energy costs, and an overall decrease in how your heating and AC unit performs. You may notice hot and cold “spots” or rooms that are unevenly heated. Your heat and AC units may run longer, more often and harder. This decreases your comfort and stresses your HVAC system. You’ll end up with more breakdowns and repairs, higher heating and cooling costs, and can even lower the lifespan of your units.
Keeping your ducts, vents and returns clean allows your HVAC system to distribute warm or cold air evenly with less effort. Keeping your air ducts clean and unclogged not only enhances your comfort, it is an investment in your home. You can save money now and in the long run.
Common Questions About Duct Cleaning
No, duct cleaning can actually help save you money by reducing allergens and pollutants, and by helping your HVAC system run more efficiently. However, you need to make sure that you hire a trusted company with properly trained experts to receive all the benefits of duct cleaning. You must also make sure that you don't overpay due to hidden extra charges. Duct cleaning is a worthwhile investment in your home when performed by a reputable, qualified and honest company.
YES! Duct cleaning offers all types of benefits to your health, comfort, and to your HVAC system itself. Some of these are allergy relief, easier breathing for those with asthma, less pollutants, dust and debris, fresher smelling air, mold and mildew in your air and on your surfaces, and a more efficient heating and air system. These are just a few of the benefits!
Air duct cleaning helps allergy sufferers by reducing and eliminating many irritants. This can increase their comfort and decrease allergy symptoms. Duct cleaning removes dust, debris, pet dander, dust mites, bacteria, insect and pest debris and more. Your air not only smells fresher, it is cleaned of some truly nasty and gross build up that irritates allergies.
There are many DIY methods that people use to make the air coming from their air ducts smell better. From using scented filter pads to sprinkling baking soda - some DIY "solutions" aren't just weird but can even make things worse. The one thing they all have in common is that even if they work, it will be very temporary. These methods do not address the true cause of the cause(s) of the odors, which live deep inside your ducts. Only professional cleanings will provide lasting odor relief.
When done by qualified, well trained technicians using the proper, professional grade equipment, air duct cleaning can be very effective in removing mold. Mold and mold spores contribute to many health issues and it is important to make sure that you and your family are not breathing them in at home. Professional duct cleaning will scrub away particles from every crevice in your ductwork, then fog your ducts with a sanitizing spray to make sure every surface is clean and disinfected.
The cost for duct cleaning is a source of confusion and frustration for many homeowners. Some companies advertise prices that turn out to be only a base fee or fee for just an estimate, which means the actual cost of your duct cleaning can be many times higher than the price that caught your eye.
A qualified, reputable company who employs top notch duct cleans and provides them with the best equipment won't the the cheapest service you can find. It will, however, produce excellent results at a fair price. We take out the guesswork out with flat fee per unit rates with everything included.
Open a vent and look! Seriously, you can look into a duct for obvious build up of dust and debris. However, what you can see looking in is just a hint at what's really lurking deep in your ductwork, and some pollutants are too small for your eye to see.
Common signs that it's time for an air duct cleaning include:
- Your home's surfaces get very dusty
- You have bad odors in your home
- The air smells moldy or musty
- The air feels "stuffy"
- You see dust buildup on your vents and returns
- There are hot or cold spots and uneven heating and cooling throughout the rooms of your house
- Your energy bills have gone up
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association recommend a thorough duct cleaning every three to five years. There are circumstances that benefit from more frequent cleanings, or you can have a need for a one-time "in between" cleaning.
- If members of your household suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory issues, they may find better relief with more frequent duct cleanings.
- Pets, especially large, long haired, or multiple furry pets generate dust, hair and dander which can irritate everyone in your home, particularly those with sensitivities.
- Homes with floor vents can build up more dirt, dust and debris than wall or ceiling vents and could merit more frequent cleanings.
- Older homes with old ductwork tend to be more susceptible to build up.
- If you live in a very dusty area, like living on a dirt road you may benefit from more cleaning.
Some reasons why an "in between cleanings" cleaning can be useful are:
- Moving into a new home After the completion of local construction that created a lot of stirred up dust, dirt and debris near your home
- After home improvement projects like painting, sheetrock work, new flooring installation, kitchen/bathroom remodels
No, not when performed by qualified air duct cleaners. Professional cleaners will leave your home in the condition they found it, minus the pounds of gunk they remove from your ducts. We are careful to treat our customers' homes like we treat our own and always respect you and your property.
It would be better to ask, "should I clean my own air ducts?" and if it's possible for you to properly and safely perform air duct cleaning.
In reality, DIY duct cleaning works for cleaning vent and return covers and can be moderately successful with removing some dirt and dust from the first few feet of a duct opening. But there is simply no way that an untrained homeowner with a home vacuum and some brushes and rags can effectively deep clean every nook and cranny in residential ductwork. Even rental equipment is inadequate compared to what the pros use.
But the most important reasons that you should not try to clean your own air vents is because it is very risky! You can very easily harm yourself or your ductwork. Some of the risks are described below. Think about it, are these risks worth it?
- You can suffer mild to severe respiratory problems from breathing in what's in your air ducts without professional grade protection.
- You can loosen up the junk in your ducts without being able to remove it properly and perform a sanitizing, which will make your air quality worse. If it's mold you're stirring up, you could be putting members of your household at risk also by increasing the amount of mold and spores escaping your ducts into your air.
- You can injure yourself if you try to handle heavy items (like vacuums), especially if they are elevated, like trying to reach the upper portion of a wall or the ceiling. If you use these on a ladder, your risks of injury rises dramatically!
- You can damage or ruin your vacuum cleaner or other items, even furniture.
- You can easily damage or tear your ducts, which will require them to be repaired or replaced.
Residential Air Duct Cleaning Services By Kennon HVAC
At Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning, we are dedicated to providing you with clean and healthy air. Your ducts are an essential part of your HVAC system and are responsible for circulating air through each room of your home. Our team provides expert duct cleanings that gives your home cleaner air and more efficient climate control.