BBB Certification A+ Rating
Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning is a family-owned heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company with more than 20 years of industry experience. Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to providing our customers with a rewarding experience, and we were awarded a certification from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to prove it.
We are licensed & insured!
We use the most advanced system on the market, the Rotobrush Brush Beast. This machine uses a brush to scrub your ducts to remove debris instead of using air.
- Decreases your energy bills.
- Provides relief for residents with respiratory or allergy issues.
- Improves your home's air quality.
- Reduces the number of contaminants in your system.
- Removes obstructions that minimize airflow.
- Increases your HVAC system's efficiency.
Add fogging/disinfecting to your duct cleaning service for an additional $50.
Fogging/disinfecting will get rid of:
- and much more
Add dryer vent cleaning for an addtl. $50
- Reduces the chance of residential fire
- Improves energy efficiency
- Allows your dryer to dry clothing quicker so that you can cut back on electricity.
SCHEDULE A SPRING DUCT CLEANING
Because it's out of sight, your ductwork will collect irritants or become damaged over time. If your ductwork is full of particles or has a leak, your HVAC system will have to work harder, decreasing its efficiency.
If your HVAC bills have increased or the air in your home is stuffy, it may be a sign of damaged ductwork. Your ducts can be damaged due to a heavy impact or old age. These problems make your systems inefficient and promote allergy and respiratory issues.
Excellent Customer Service! Prompt, Courteous, and Friendly. Offered Free Maintenance Service without me having to ask - Thanks Chris!! I'm so pleased with this reliable and trustworthy company, I will definitely use them for all my Heating & Air needs!